Welcome to the International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants
Formerly RCI Denver Chapter
is an affiliated chapter of RCI, Incorporated, which is an international association of professional consultants, architects, and engineers who specialize in the specification and design of roofing, waterproofing and building envelope systems.
Since 1983 RCI members have offered unbiased design, repair planning, quality observance, legal testimony, and general roof management services. In March of 2006, RCI (formerly Roof Consultants Institute) expanded its mission and service scope to include waterproofing and the building envelope. This action reflects the understanding that roofing issues often influence the entire building envelope. It was discovered that in increasing frequency, RCI members are called upon to address building-wide concerns from below-grade to rooftop.
• The Registered Roof Consultant (RRC),
• Registered Waterproofing Consultant (RWC),
• Registered Exterior Wall Consultant (REWC),
• Registered Exterior Wall Observer (REWO),
• and Registered Roof Observer (RRO)
programs distinguish professionals with the proven standards of education, experience and ethics.
The mission of IIBEC
is to ensure the credibility of the roofing, waterproofing, and building envelope consulting professions..
- To represent the interests and values of the current and future membership
- To provide for the professional development of our current and future members
- To convey RCI’s perspective to the public and to the roofing, waterproofing and building envelope industries
- To support professionalism, ethical behavior, education, career opportunities and research in the roofing, waterproofing, building envelope, and related industries